Date: Sep 29, 2015
Location: London, South East, UK
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Sales
Level of Experience: Experienced – Manager
Requisition #: SB10051
Strongbox’s vision has been to change the way the world works, lives and plays by providing super-fast workstations. Our vision is more relevant today than ever. Everyone wants to save time in whatever they do and deliver the best results.
To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey. TOMORROW starts here.
A Sales Director will be required to develop Strongbox’s ability to identify, quantify, qualify and maximise Strongbox’s opportunity addressing customer needs. You will be the go-to leader on film and TV needs and solutions, engaging internal leads and producing external leads from scratch including marketing. The Sales Director is responsible for producing revenue from own leads to achieve a defined set of short and long term objectives.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
• Build and execute an innovative joint long-range business plan with the in-country sales. Develop Strongbox deliverables and routes to market to the point of enabling sales orders.
• Understand, articulate and position both internally and externally Strongbox’s vision in the marketplace.
• Demonstrate a strong appreciation of market trends and drivers, reflecting customer and market current and future needs.
• Grow, track and convert pipeline to long term sales and solutions.
• Directly engage on selected major accounts and opportunities where required, whilst creating leads from the market through whatever means necessary.
Influence parties where needed to remove obstacles and secure profitable business for Strongbox.
• Incubate and cultivate senior level relationships with key customers, partners and eco-system vendors to executive level across the marketplace.
Proven experience managing relationships from inception to solution to long term customer.
• Demonstrate effective skills to influence and negotiate with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy. Influence via press, media and industry events where required.
• Establish a strong team collaborative market development and selling approach.
As we realise our strategies and move in to new markets, our diverse, inclusive culture also creates a competitive advantage for Strongbox. It ensures we have the fresh ideas and execution capabilities and the local knowledge we need to best serve our customers and build our presence in the UK. By gaining a better understanding of the world and the differences in its people we can change the way it works, lives, plays, and learns.
Job Type: Create, facilitate and produce results direct
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a cover letter stating relevant experience and CV. We look forward to what you will bring to Strongbox.